Do you want an efficient way to compare cheaper insurance rates in Honolulu, HI? Honolulu shoppers have a choice when shopping for the lowest priced Chevy Cruze insurance. You can either spend your time struggling with agents to compare prices or use the internet to find the lowest rates.
There is a better way to find insurance online and we'll show you the best way to price shop coverage for your Chevy and find the lowest possible price from Honolulu insurance agents and online providers.
Smart consumers take time to compare prices as often as possible since insurance prices are rarely the same from one policy term to another. Even if you think you had the best quotes on Chevy Cruze insurance in Honolulu at your last renewal you can probably find a better rate now. There is a lot of bad advice regarding Cruze insurance on the web, but I'm going to show you the easiest ways to lower your insurance bill.
Honolulu car insurance discounts
Insurance can cost an arm and a leg, but you might be missing out on some discounts that may help make it more affordable. Most are applied at the time of purchase, but a few must be inquired about before being credited. If you don't get every credit possible, you're paying more than you need to.
- Early Renewal Discounts - Select car insurance companies give a discount for switching companies prior to your current Cruze insurance policy expiring. You could save around 10% when you buy Honolulu car insurance online.
- Defensive Driver Discount - Completing a course that instructs on driving safety could possibly earn you a 5% discount depending on where you live.
- Multi-car Discount - Having all your vehicles with the same company can reduce rates for all insured vehicles.
- Senior Citizen Rates - If you qualify as a senior citizen, you may qualify for a small decrease in premiums.
- Good Student - Getting good grades can earn a discount of 20% or more. The good student discount can last until age 25.
Remember that most credits do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as collision or personal injury protection. So even though they make it sound like all the discounts add up to a free policy, companies wouldn't make money that way.
Large car insurance companies and some of their more popular discounts can be found below.
- State Farm offers discounts including multiple policy, safe vehicle, multiple autos, defensive driving training, student away at school, and passive restraint.
- Esurance includes discounts for Switch & Save, multi-policy, paid-in-full, online quote, anti-theft, safety device, and renters.
- Progressive offers premium reductions for online signing, online quote discount, continuous coverage, good student, and multi-vehicle.
- Liberty Mutual may include discounts for new vehicle discount, new graduate, safety features, exclusive group savings, newly married, multi-car, and teen driver discount.
- Auto-Owners Insurance offers discounts for safe driver, teen driver, good student, safe vehicle, anti-lock brakes, and anti-theft.
- GEICO has savings for federal employee, daytime running lights, air bags, anti-lock brakes, driver training, emergency military deployment, and multi-vehicle.
Before you buy a policy, ask every insurance company how you can save money. Some discounts may not apply to policies in your state. For a list of companies with the best Chevy Cruze insurance discounts in Hawaii, follow this link.
How to buy Chevy Cruze insurance in Honolulu, Hawaii
The providers in the list below are ready to provide quotes in Honolulu, HI. If multiple providers are shown, we recommend you visit several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Do I need special coverages?
When selecting your policy for your vehicles, there really is no "best" method to buy coverage. Everyone's situation is a little different.
For instance, these questions can aid in determining if your insurance needs might need an agent's assistance.
- Is there coverage for injuries to my pets?
- What does medical payments coverage do?
- Does coverage follow the driver or the vehicle?
- Why do I have to buy liability insurance?
- Is my babysitter covered when using my vehicle?
- Is my custom stereo system covered?
If it's difficult to answer those questions but a few of them apply then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. If you don't have a local agent, take a second and complete this form. It only takes a few minutes and can help protect your family.
Local agents and car insurance
Certain consumers just want to get professional advice from a licensed agent and that is just fine! Good agents can help you choose the best coverages and help submit paperwork. One of the best bonuses of comparing rate quotes online is the fact that you can find cheap rate quotes and still buy from a local agent. Supporting neighborhood insurance agencies is definitely important in Honolulu.
After filling out this simple form, the quote information is emailed to insurance agents in Honolulu who will give you quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It's much easier because you don't need to search for any insurance agencies as quotes are delivered to the email address you provide. If you need to get a rate quote from a particular provider, feel free to jump over to their website and complete a quote there.
If you need to find a local Honolulu insurance agent, it's important to understand the types of agencies and how they can service your needs differently. Agents in Honolulu can be described as either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer. Either one can handle car insurance, but it's worth mentioning why they differ because it can impact the selection process.
These type of agents often have many company appointments so they can write business with an assortment of companies depending on which coverage is best. If you are not satisfied with one company, the agent simply finds a different carrier and that require little work on your part. When comparing rate quotes, you should always compare quotes from several independent insurance agents to have the most options to choose from. Many independent agencies also insure through smaller regional carriers which can be an advantage.
Listed below is a small list of independent agents in Honolulu that can possibly get you free rate quotes.
- Atlas Insurance
1132 Bishop St #1600 - Honolulu, HI 96813 - (808) 533-8728 - View Map
- Insurance Associates, Inc.
800 Bethel St # 200 - Honolulu, HI 96813 - (808) 538-6938 - View Map
- Rosten Y Tsuha Insurance Agency Inc
1350 S King St #303 - Honolulu, HI 96814 - (808) 591-5545 - View Map
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
Exclusive agents generally can only insure with one company and some examples include American Family, State Farm, and AAA. Exclusive agents are unable to provide other company's prices so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agents are trained well on their company's products and that can be a competitive advantage. Consumers often use the same agent primarily because of loyalty to the company and solid financial strength.
Listed below are Honolulu exclusive insurance agents who can help you get rate quotes.
- Allstate Insurance: Thomas Choi
1130 N Nimitz Hwy Rm A260 - Honolulu, HI 96817 - (808) 664-0970 - View Map
- Sean Huh - State Farm Insurance Agent
23 S Vineyard Blvd #205 - Honolulu, HI 96813 - (808) 528-0001 - View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Erick Ellgren
1806 S King St Ste 32 - Honolulu, HI 96826 - (808) 941-2886 - View Map
Finding the right insurance agency requires you to look at more than just a cheap price. You should also get answers to these questions.
- Does the agency support the community they serve?
- Will one accident increase rates?
- Will they take your side in the event of a claim?
- Can they provide you with a list of referrals?
- Will a damage claim use OEM or aftermarket replacement parts?
- Will you get a loaner vehicle if you car is being repaired?
Shop around and save
Low-cost Chevy Cruze insurance in Honolulu is definitely available both online and also from your neighborhood Honolulu agents, and you should be comparing both to have the best selection. Some insurance providers don't offer online quoting and most of the time these smaller companies prefer to sell through independent agencies.
Consumers leave their current company for a number of reasons such as delays in responding to claim requests, policy cancellation, lack of trust in their agent and even an unsatisfactory settlement offer. No matter why you want to switch, finding a new auto insurance company can be pretty painless.
In this article, we presented many tips how you can compare Chevy Cruze insurance prices in Honolulu. The key concept to understand is the more rate comparisons you have, the higher the chance of saving money. Drivers may even discover the best price on auto insurance is with some of the smallest insurance companies.